Sorry guys,for keeping you guys waiting for my story to end
Hahaha
~~~~~~~~
Ok,from the previous ,I was talking about an activities which the devil,Encik Akmal wakes my teammates and I to play....
PS:my teammates and I did not sleep in the same room!!!!
For your information,my team also consists of girls lol....
~~~~~~~~~
The game was actually likes a test to testify the trust which we gave to our teammates and team captain which is Yours Truely,Mua!!!!
My teammates were asks to tie a black sheet around their head which makes them all blindfold except me!!!!
I was then given a clue of which I must head to and along the way ,the trust that my teammates gave me was unspeakable and uncountable....
Our team made it as a team
~~~~~~~~
Overall,The camp was fun and I would hope to enter
others camp for this year or next year lol....
Haha.....I know maybe some of the reader maybe piss since
I shortened the post A LOT!!!!
Haha....but really sorry!!!
Bye...
But still,Please support
ok???
Love you....
Overall,The camp was fun and I would hope to enter
others camp for this year or next year lol....
Haha.....I know maybe some of the reader maybe piss since
I shortened the post A LOT!!!!
Haha....but really sorry!!!
Bye...
But still,Please support
ok???
Love you....
No comments:
Post a Comment