WELCOME TO MY WORLD





Sunday, April 29, 2012

~~~~LOL~~~~~ (II)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。
。。。。
。。
。

Hey you all,Haha...
I'm gonna continue from what I left out for soooo long lol
!!!!!!

Actually its quite obvious,
The answer I got from Siew Leng is
!!No!!
She doesn't even wanted to start a serious relationship but
instead of telling me that,
She kept it a secret and told Siew Leng to promise
that she wouldn't tell me....

Ultimately,She was playing me all along....
I'm totally crushed by this answer,
Try imagine the moment I heard this........
I shred my tears for her but soon after that,
I know that she wasn't the one....

Many had told me about that but I think that
"Love Does Cloud One Man's Vision"
And so,I felt its hard to fall in love again
but 
my friends told me that 
I should never give up on love,
::As when god close a gate,He will surely open a window::

So...
Thats all guys,Until next time.....
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment