Hey Darren,
Its the 2014 version of you.
Its finally the year where you get to live your dreams as you're currently oversea in Adelaide.
Yeah. Its your dreams too to meet the love of your life.
Had you met one yet?
No worries if you haven't ok?
Oh yeah, I don't know whether will you still remembers this name "JBY"?
Do you still remember this name?
Don't mind if I asked. Are you guys finally together? *Fingers crossed for a yes*
Yes? Oh my god!! That's great news. But a word of advice if I may, please don't break J's heart again with all your stupid stunts ok? J is the most amazing person and J is as close to your dream counterpart as you can get. Cherish J well? J is hard to come by nowadays. It's not everyday that you could date a workaholic and just smile in a stupid kind of way you know?
Umm.. I really hope I don't have to say this but is that a NO?
I'm sorry. He was a very amazing individuals. Why didn't J love you back? I don't know.
Why didn't J gave you a chance if J really do love you? I don't know either but I just want to tell you something. Remember the sentence the second pastor you've met said?
"God's timing is not your timing, God's timing is not your lover's timing, God's timing is not my timing, but God's timing will be exact and right on time when it happens. So just believe in God and He shall blessed you with His greatness."
Do you remember it? Yeah. It's alright if you don't but it's great that if you do.
Hey, cheer up ok? Ignored all of J's words. Don't think about it anymore. Where's that EDM music thats so loud it helps a little in forgetting about J? Play that. Again and again. Put it on maximum volume. I'm so sorry this brings back bad memories. I know you really love J. You really really did love J. But it's time to move on. Or if you had moved on, GOOD for you!!! I'm expecting Anastasia and Benjamin in another couple of years down the road ok? :P
Hey, lift you head up. Don't think about J anymore. There's so many fishes left in the sea. Go out, date some new people, meet new people, maybe you never know when will the love of your life appear. :)
Be happy ok? Let bygones be bygones. Go out now. Have some fun, if you know what I mean. Haha..
What?? You're old enough. You should be doing it more often then. Play as hard as you can, and please, be safe ok?? Did you bring along your "protective gear" before you left the house? You did? Good boy!! Now go tiger, mauled back the preys thats lurking in the jungle, waiting to be eaten or risked getting eaten YOURSELF!!!
Be happy. Remember. Everyone else that's around you likes you when you're happy. So do it for them. And do it for yourself too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment