Hi guys..Xd
This maybe be the first blog post in the year 2013 and
It may as well be the first big news I'm gonna post..
First of all,I'm in COLLEGE..Yeah for me..
About the course I'm taking,it's SAM(South Australian Matriculation)..
After that,it would be everything about the Medicine field lol..
Aiming to be specialist heart surgeon and maybe later on,
A doctor without borders..Xd
(Damn! Since when had my blog be Soo serious lol)
Oh,I've another one news for u guys..
I've joined the Dance club in my college..
And I'm taking up Latin...Ouch!!
Oh yeah,baby...and I'm rocking it hard!!xd
Dancing is Soo much fun..Xd
And then,not to be so far off the topic here..
The reason why I blog today is somehow I need someone to talk
To but failed in searching for one..
Therefore,I results in blogging..
The thing I wanted tell u guys is there's a part of my memory
That come back lately...
It's very blurred...but somehow I remember there's an individual involved..
But I can't remember that person's facial figure..
I feel puzzled..I feel confused..
Why can't I remember??
I also can't remember the details of this whole memory...
I remember meeting through the net but I don't know when,why and which..,
But somehow as I tried to remember more and think more harder..
My head hurts...I feel dizzy,but I feel my nose went sore too...
I don't know why...
I can't quite put it together in my head..
Should I try anymore??
Should I remember this person??
Why don't I have this feeling to blog anymore???
(Like I used to when I blog)...
What happened??
That remained as a confusion I'm putting away...
A memory where I should've never remember back...
That's all...
bye
Guys..:)
No comments:
Post a Comment